Are you noticing that your child seems to have trouble completing some tasks that other children at the same age is doing naturally? If you notice that they are having trouble behaving, controlling their emotions, following routines, playing, socializing, paying attention, and some other concerns, our occupational therapists at FIRST STEPS Nursing and Therapy is here to help.
Our occupational therapists at FIRST STEPS Nursing and Therapy will make sure to thoroughly assess your child and find the root cause in every developmental delay or “troubling” behavior that your child is exhibiting.
With the use of body and mind exercises, play, and other occupational therapy strategies, this service of ours aims to:
- Boost your child’s self-esteem
- Develop your child’s sensory processing skills
- Help develop or improve fine and gross motor skills
- Improve hand-eye coordination
- Improve visual perception skills
- Improve socialization skills
- Teach your child self-help skills
- Upper body and core strengthening
These are just some of the benefits and things we endeavor to accomplish using our occupational therapy service at FIRST STEPS Nursing and Therapy. Guaranteed, we will make sure to customize and adjust our services to meet your child’s exact needs. With us, you can rest assured that the lives of the future are in good hands. To learn more, call us now at 210-945-0000.