Do you need professional care and assistance at home for your child? Are you looking for quality care and service without having to place your son or daughter in long-term hospital care? Do you want to work with a home healthcare agency that ensures your chAt First Steps Nursing and Therapy, we want to help you with all of your child’s physical therapy needs. We genuinely care about a child’s well-being and we don’t want children to suffer from any pain. Be it caused by an accident, an illness, or a disability, we want to help alleviate pain and we want to be able to equip your child with the proper assistive device if needed, and provide them with positive coping skills.
It the role of our physical therapists at First Steps Nursing and Therapy to accurately and thoroughly assess your child’s condition and to provide the appropriate physical therapy treatment plan best suited for them.
With the use of different physical therapy techniques and modalities, this service of ours aims to:
- Analyze your child’s gait and help improve it
- Fully identify existing and potential physical problems
- Help children suffering from cerebral palsy
- Help children cope with muscle diseases
- Improve circulation around an injury by using cold, exercise, electrical stimulation heat, massage, and ultrasound techniques to help ease pain
- Provide instruction to avoid injuries
- Provide instructions and tips for different home exercise programs
- Provide recommendation when returning to sports is already safe
These are just some of the benefits and things we endeavor to accomplish using our physical therapy service at First Steps Nursing and Therapy. Guaranteed, we will make sure to customize and adjust our services to meet your child’s exact needs. With us, you can rest assured that the lives of the future are in good hands. To learn more, call us now at 210-945-0000. ild’s health and well-being despite medical issues?
At First Steps Nursing and Therapy, we have nurses, therapists and pediatric care professionals who can attend to the unique needs of your child.
We care for children who have been diagnosed with acute or chronic health issues such as:
- Respiratory Diseases and Disorders
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Spina Bifida
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chronic Lung Disease / Ventilator Dependence and other Cardiopulmonary health issues
- Premature Birth Complications
- Fragile Infants
- Heart Disease
- Down Syndrome and Developmental Disabilities
- Gastrointestinal Diseases and Disorders
To know more about Pediatric Care services that you can get from First Steps Nursing and Therapy, call 210-945-0000 and speak to a care coordinator.