Do you need professional care and assistance at home for your child? Are you looking for quality care and service without having to place your son or daughter in long-term hospital care? Do you want to work with a home healthcare agency that ensures your child’s health and well-being despite medical issues?
At First Steps Nursing and Therapy, we have nurses, therapists and pediatric care professionals who can attend to the unique needs of your child.
We care for children who have been diagnosed with acute or chronic health issues such as:
- Respiratory Diseases and Disorders
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Spina Bifida
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chronic Lung Disease / Ventilator Dependence and other Cardiopulmonary health issues
- Premature Birth Complications
- Fragile Infants
- Heart Disease
- Down Syndrome and Developmental Disabilities
- Gastrointestinal Diseases and Disorders
To know more about Pediatric Care services that you can get from First Steps Nursing and Therapy, call 210-945-0000 and speak to a care coordinator.